At Home Golf Exercises
"A good golfer has the determination to win and the patience to wait for the breaks."Gary Player
Glute Kickback - Dog Pose
The dog pose will help you with your upper and lower body stability, help keep your neutral spine, strengthen your glutes and hamstrings, and work on your anterior and posterior pelvic tilt.
- Get on all fours.
- Position your back to a neutral spine.
- Tighten your stomach.
- While keeping your upper body stable, kick one leg back, while engaging your glutes.
- Bring that leg back to the starting position.
- Perform the same movement with the other leg.
- Perform 2 sets of 12 repetitions.