- 1 pound pork sausage
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup almond, cashew, or hemp milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 4 slices white bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium zucchini diced
- In a skillet, brown and crumble sausage; drain and set aside. In a large bowl, beat eggs; add milk, salt and mustard.
- Stir in bread cubes, cheese, zucchini, and sausage.
- Pour into a greased 11×7-in. baking dish. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.