At Home Golf Exercises
"Golf… is the infallible test. The man who can go into a patch of rough alone, with the knowledge that only God is watching him, and play his ball where it lies, is the man who will serve you faithfully and well."P.G. Wodehouse
Low to High Torso Rotation
The low to high torso rotation will help increase your upper body mobility, it will better your follow through, and help with upper body flexibility.
- Anchor either the exercise band or TRX Rip Trainer to a low position.
- Step away from the anchor position to create some resistance.
- Position your feet in a 7 iron stance so your toes are in line with the anchor position.
- Extend your arms out so they are straight and elbows are locked with your hands at chest height.
- Angle your shoulders so they are in line with the exercise band or TRX.
- Rotate your upper body at an upward angle as if chopping a high position.
- Make sure your stomach is tight and glutes are engaged during the exercise.
- Perform 2 sets of 12 repetitions of this exercise on both sides, rotating in both directions.
Using The TRX Rip Trainer