At Home Golf Exercises
"Golf is about how well you accept, respond to, and score with your misses much more so than it is a game of your perfect shots."Dr. Bob Rotella
Posterior Pelvic Tilt
In order to have a neutral spine, we need both strength supporting anterior and posterior pelvic tilt. Most exercises we do focus on strengthening anterior tilt a little more, this exercise is going to have you perform a posterior pelvic tilt thus strengthening those muscles.
- Lay down flat on your back with your hands at your sides and your knees up.
- You should have a slight arch in your lower back.
- Tighten your abdominal muscles and push your spine into the floor, thus tucking your tailbone under you.
- hold that position for a couple seconds and relax.
- Perform 2 sets of 10 repetitions of this exercise.