Atlanta Wellness Services
If you’re looking for a solution to health problems, a better way or eating or exercising, or just a healthier life, Atlanta wellness services can help.
You know that exercise, nutrition, and proper wellness techniques are necessary to the long and happy life you envision for yourself, so don’t wait to identify the Atlanta wellness services that can help you do just that. At Green Physique, our formula is based on each client and the strategies that will best help them reach their goals.
Lest you worry about our expertise or performance, know that our track record is outstanding. We retain our clients for at least a year 85 percent of the time, and many stay much longer. All of our clients see results from the work we do and know that we care about their health just as much as we do our own.
Getting Well in Georgia
Getting well brings so many benefits beyond simply looking and feeling better. You experience less pain and discomfort, you catch cold less frequently, you reduce your risk of contracting serious diseases, and your chance of dying from cancer, diabetes, stroke or other fatal conditions goes down. Plus, when your body functions as it should, you:
- Have a better outlook on life
- Experience less stress
- Sleep better
- Have more positive interactions with others
- Enjoy work and see greater productivity levels
- Possess the energy you need to live life on life’s terms
Contrary to popular belief, getting well doesn’t require complex cocktails of medications or hours and hours at the gym. It simply means paying attention to your body and its needs, understanding the lifestyle adjustments you need to make to achieve your greatest level of health yet.
Wide-Ranging Benefits from Wellness Services
Here at Green Physique, we don’t believe in simply giving you a workout plan and sending you on your way. Instead, we work with you to learn what motivates you, what you want to feel, your past issues and what’s holding you back now. We also dig to determine what you need to love yourself enough to provide the kind of self-care that keeps you well for life because that’s the only way you’ll experience lifelong wellness.
If you want to sleep better, reduce your blood pressure and cholesterol levels, reduce your chances of coronary heart disease and other fatal conditions, increase your heart’s efficiency and lower your resting heart rate, strengthen your muscles and connective tissues, and feel better overall, Green Physique can help. Our services address each and every health condition you might be suffering for a holistic health approach that keeps you well for life.
Your Atlanta Wellness Service Experts
Wellness is not a one-stop-shop, but rather an ongoing project that requires cooperation between you and the wellness expert you choose to lead you on this journey. We provide consistent and non-judgmental support, helping you achieve the goals you set for yourself. Your feedback helps us tailor our plans ever more closely to your goals, so you can become the person you want to be even sooner.
So long as you have the willingness to work on behalf of your health, and to follow the individually tailored recommendations and guidelines we set out for you, we want to help you get there.
Learn more about our Atlanta wellness services today by calling (470) 604-0038 or using our contact page. We will get back to you with answers to questions and concerns as soon as possible, and can help you set up an appointment right away. We look forward to helping you as soon as possible.
Other publications from Tim Shevlin
Click here for reference to all our pages.
For more wellness related services check out the businesses that we recommend.
- Online Personal Training: Can’t make it into the Green Physique, get all of the results from wherever you are with our online personal training.
- Chef Brooke’s Natural Cafe: Come in and enjoy organic, vegan, and raw foods as you taste some of the best food in Lee County.
- Ada’s Natural Market: Ada’s supplies all of your health food needs. You can also enjoy their juice bar.
- Whole Foods Naples: For all of your health food needs.
- Island Seafood Market: Get the freshest seafood for your next cookout, or stop in and have the world’s best fish sandwich.
- Cape Coral Farmers Markets: Find local produce at a great price.
- Alliance of the Arts Farmers Market: Located in the middle of Fort Myers every Saturday morning.
- Gulf Coast Kayak: Discover all that Matlacha Pass has to offer by water. Rent paddleboards or kayaks and explore the water on your own, or take a guided tour and really get the feel of Southwest Florida.
- Eat the Weeds with Green Deane: Not just in Southwest Florida, Green Deane holds guided foraging classes throughout Florida. Find out what native plants are good to eat, and how to prepare them.
- Team Shevlin: If you want to buy your own little slice of paradise, then you want to talk to Team Shevlin.
- Northern Wisconsin farmers markets: List of farmers markets though out Northern Wisconsin.