Forearm Squeeze with a Stress Ball
So you might not need instruction on how to do the forearm squeeze using a stress ball, but it is such a great thing to do and most people would never even think of it. Talk about versatility, you can literally do this anywhere!
Primary Muscles Used
Forearm Squeeze Instructions
- Basic: Squeeze and hold tight for 3-5 seconds Repeat 2-3 times. Repeat with other hand.
- Intermediate: Squeeze Ball 15-20 times with each hand. Repeat 2-3 times
- Advanced: Squeeze with Finger Tips 10-20x each hand. Repeat 2-3 times
Tim's list of benefits for the Forearm Squeeze using a Stress Ball
- The squeeze ball targets muscles in the wrist, fingers, and thumb flexors. The rhythm of repetitive movement can increase grip strength, improving overall fine and gross motor skills.
- Practicing simple exercises with a stress ball can help reduce the risk of injury, increase flexibility and build strength in your wrist, hand and finger muscles.
- Talk about an easy way to alleviate hand joint pain, if you have osteoarthritis this is about the best thing you can do to relieve pain and increase strength.
- You can do this practically anywhere – while working, at home while watching TV, or even in the car. So throw one in your car and use it every time someone cuts you off in traffic, you'll be Popeye in no time!
If you are ready to maximize your results, and really get the most benefit out of each and every machine inside our club, give us a call at 770-751-1837 or call Tim Shevlin directly at 470-604-0038 to set up your free session!
Are you ready to take your workouts to the next level? Are you interested in getting great recipe ideas? Do you want customized mindfulness excises and nutrition? We will set you up with your own custom program whether you workout in a gym, at your home, or anywhere in-between. Get real results, from a real expert! Click here to sign up!
Click here to go back to the exercise list.