Life Fitness Abdominal Crunch
The Life Fitness abdominal crunch takes the positioning of a standard crunch and locks you in place with the machine and allows you to add weight. This keeps your form perfect so you can spend all your energy on strengthening the abdominal muscles and not worrying about your form.
Primary Muscles Used
Life Fitness Abdominal Crunch Instructions
- Start by adding your desired weight to the machine, or just use the machine as is with no additional weight.
- Lay down on the machine and put your feet up on the foot rests.
- Grasp the handles behind your head firmly.
- Follow the machines track and slowly crunch the weight up, trying to pull your chest towards your knees.
- After you upper back is off the pad, pause for a second and return to the starting position.
Tim's list of benefits for the Life Fitness Abdominal Crunch Machine
- Having a strong core is very important in having a strong body.
- This machine keeps your body in line so you avoid risking injury.
- If you don't like the standard crunch because it aggravates your neck, this is a great option as the Life Fitness abdominal crunch supports your head and neck.
- If you have lower back pain, strengthening your core can help reduce the pressure on the lower back and spine.
- Since your lower back is resting on a pad, you drastically reduce the risk of injury to the lower back.
- The crunch and sit-up are two of the most well known and performed abdominal exercises, this crunch machine will help you do both more effectively.
If you are ready to maximize your results, and really get the most benefit out of each and every machine inside our club, give us a call at 770-751-1837 or call Tim Shevlin directly at 470-604-0038 to set up your free session!
Are you ready to take your workouts to the next level? Are you interested in getting great recipe ideas? Do you want customized mindfulness excises and nutrition? We will set you up with your own custom program whether you workout in a gym, at your home, or anywhere in-between. Get real results, from a real expert! Click here to sign up!
Click here to go back to the exercise list.