Precor Overhand Row
Click here for a free training session!
Precor Overhand Row Instructions
- Set the chest pad so when you sit down you have to stretch forward a little to grab the handles.
- Adjust the seat setting so the top of the chest pad hits your upper to middle chest.
- Grab the handles on top with an overhand grip, pull them back a little bit, and roll your shoulders down and back, this is your starting position.
- Gently rest your chest on the chest pad, you want just gentle pressure, not your full weight pressed against it.
- Tighten your stomach.
- Slowly pull the handles back, keeping your elbows up high.
- Your elbows should be just a little lower than your shoulders.
- When the handles are as far back as you can get them, squeeze your shoulder blades together.
- Slowly return to the starting position.