Precor Rotary Torso
Rotary Torso Instructions
- The obliques can be a difficult muscle group to isolate, this machine really helps you focus your energy on those tough to reach love handles.
- Adjust the machine so it is all the way to one side, you will adjust and do the other side next, but this will give you the maximum range of motion.
- Sit on the machine, adjust it to be in a comfortable position, put your arms over the pads, and grasp the handles with your hands.
- Keep your butt and legs tight to the machine.
- Slowly rotate your body by tightening your abdominals, try not to push with your arms.
- Go as far as you can in the other direction and pause, this will help with overall core stability.
- Slowly return to the initial position (don't let the weights speed up your movement) and do not let the weight touch the stack.
- Change the setting and direction at the end of your set.