Precor Shoulder Press Machine
Click here for a free training session!
Shoulder Press Machine Instructions
- Sit upright and keep the back straight. Grab the handles with an overhand grip. Thumbs are on the inside and knuckles face up.
- Lower the seat so your starting point is just above shoulder height, or to the lowest setting if you are tall.
- Tighten your stomach and push your lower back into the back support pad.
- Exhale as you press the weights above the head in a controlled motion.
- Pause briefly at the top of the motion.
- Inhale and return the dumbbells to just above shoulder height.