Precor Triceps Extension
Click here for a free training session!
Precor Triceps Extension Instructions
- Adjust the seat to the appropriate height and make your weight selection.
- Place your upper arms against the pads and grasp the handles. Try to align your elbows with the bolt on the machine that is the pivot point. This will be your starting position.
- Perform the movement by extending the elbow, pushing your lower arm away from your upper arm.
- Pause at the strait position, and then slowly return the weight to the starting position.
- Avoid returning the weight all the way to the stops until the set is complete to keep tension on the muscles being worked.