TRX Back Row
The TRX Back Row is a great exercise for developing the muscles of the upper back. Since you are in a plank position and supporting your bodyweight, you are also working your core and other stabilizer muscles. One of the biggest advantages of the TRX Back Row is that you can do it anywhere so long as you have the TRX straps with you.
Primary Muscles Used
TRX Back Row Instructions
- Anchor the TRX suspension trainer just above head level.
- Grab the handles with an neutral grip, straiten your arms and walk back until the TRX is tight.
- Take a couple steps forward so your body is leaning at 30-45 degrees. The farther back you lean, the more difficult the exercise will be.
- While keeping your stomach tight and back strait pull so the handles finish just outside your chest.
- Keep your elbows in tight to your sides and imagine pulling with your elbows.
- Then slowly extend your arms back out in front of you.
Tim's list of benefits for the TRX Back Row
- The TRX Suspension Trainer allows for a natural motion of your arms, they are not limiting your bodies natural motion in any way.
- This is another exercise that focuses on your upper back and will help you overcome or prevent the hunched over look that todays societal and work demands cause.
- With the TRX straps you can perform this exercise anywhere.
- This is a great exercise for increasing your feeling of well-being. When you perform lifts using your bodyweight it gives you a positive feeling about yourself and your accomplishment.
If you are ready to maximize your results, and really get the most benefit out of each and every machine inside our club, give us a call at 770-751-1837 or call Tim Shevlin directly at 470-604-0038 to set up your free session!
Are you ready to take your workouts to the next level? Are you interested in getting great recipe ideas? Do you want customized mindfulness excises and nutrition? We will set you up with your own custom program whether you workout in a gym, at your home, or anywhere in-between. Get real results, from a real expert! Click here to sign up!
Click here to go back to the exercise list.