TRX Bicep Curl
With the TRX straps, you can do just about anything, including the TRX bicep curl. This is a great exercise for developing the peak of your bicep as your elbows are forward and your hands finish close to your face.
Primary Muscles Used
TRX Bicep Curl Instructions
- Grab the TRX handles with an underhand grip, straiten your arms and step back until there is no slack in the straps.
- Take a few steps forward keeping your upper body back causing you to lean back. The farther you lean back the more difficult the exercise will be.
- With your arms out strait, curl your biceps, bringing your hands towards your ears.
- When your hands are near your ears/forehead, squeeze your biceps and pause for a second.
- Slowly return to the starting position.
Benefits of the TRX Bicep Curl
- Curls work the biceps muscles at the front of the upper arm, and also the muscles of the lower arm, because they are relatively small muscles your body wants to use them first, so get them strong by doing the TRX bicep curl.
- Strong upper arms help you feel good about yourself. Let us be honest, we want to have big biceps (guys) and you want to look great in that sleeveless dress (women).
- Because of the placement of your elbows and the finishing position of the movement, you really work on the peak of your biceps, giving them that baseball hard look.
- Doing something different from time to time, like the TRX bicep curl will challenge your biceps a little more, shocking in some extra growth and helping your recovery overall.
- As I've mentioned, the TRX straps let you workout most anywhere, so there are no excuses. Time to lift!
If you are ready to maximize your results, and really get the most benefit out of each and every machine inside our club, give us a call at 770-751-1837 or call Tim Shevlin directly at 470-604-0038 to set up your free session!
Are you ready to take your workouts to the next level? Are you interested in getting great recipe ideas? Do you want customized mindfulness excises and nutrition? We will set you up with your own custom program whether you workout in a gym, at your home, or anywhere in-between. Get real results, from a real expert! Click here to sign up
Click here to go back to the exercise list.