V Crunch Instructions
- The foot bar is labeled according to your height, start by raising or lowering the length of the foot rest by using the pin at the base. This makes sure that your hip hinge is located at the correct spot on the machine.
- Stand on the foot rest with your back pressed against the pad and firmly grasp the hand bars.
- Tighten your stomach and brace your body tightly against the back rest.
- Keeping your butt tight to the rest, slowly raise your legs by crunching your abdominals.
- Raise your legs up as high as you can go, and slowly pause at the top.
- Slowly bring your legs back down to the starting position, stop just before the machine hits the bottom.