Weighted Full Torso Rotation
Primary Muscles Used
- For this exercise set the cable machine at a shoulder height starting point.
- Grab the handle with both hands, do not grip the handle how you would your golf club. Just grab on.
- Face away from the machine and extend both your arms out in front of you, elbows strait.
- Slowly rotate your body back towards the machine.
- While keeping your arms strait, rotate back around towards your starting point, driving with the hips and following through with the torso and arms.
Tim's list of benefits for the Weighted Full Torso Rotation
- By standing you are using a great number of stabilizer muscles.
- Amazing for correcting your downswing, check out what else we can do to help your golf game by clicking here.
If you are ready to maximize your results, and really get the most benefit out of each and every machine inside our club, give us a call at 770-751-1837 or call Tim Shevlin directly at 470-604-0038 to set up your free session!
Click here to go back to the exercise list.