How do you find the best personal trainers in the Fort Myers area who can help you live a healthier, happier lifestyle while focusing on all aspects of fitness, from nutrition to mobility? What questions should you ask? Green Physique can help!
The Green Physique in beautiful Matlacha, Florida, serves clients in Pine Island, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, as well as visitors to Southwest Florida. Our approach to personal training is comprehensive and nutrition-based, with emphasis on healthy eating, regular exercise, meditation, relaxation, and maintaining a positive mindset.
We offer a variety of personal training solutions that will give you the tools you need to succeed, including private/semi-private personal training, in-home personal training, and even online personal training, the ultimate in convenience and flexibility.
How to Find a Personal Trainer That is Right for You
Your personal training experience will be far more positive and successful if you do a little work ahead of time. Here are a few suggestions for developing a list of potential candidates:
- Friends and family are great resources. Ask for referrals to personal trainers with whom they have had a good experience.
- Search Google for personal trainers in your area. Read their online reviews. Visit their websites to see which ones make you feel most comfortable.
- If you already belong to a gym, watch as trainers interact with their clients. Do they seem to be doing the same workout with every client or are they taking the time to individualize the training sessions?
Once you’ve made a list of two or three candidates, it’s time to meet and interview them to find the trainer who is the best fit for you.
- When is the trainer available? Be realistic. No matter how much you like the person, it’s unlikely that you’ll show up for early morning sessions on a regular basis if you’re a night owl.
- What will your sessions cost? This is always a factor, but don’t choose a personal trainer just because they offer the lowest prices.
- Ask the candidate to describe a typical workout session. What types of training and equipment does the trainer prefer to use with clients? Will your sessions be customized just for you?
- If your goals include weight loss, is nutrition and healthy eating an essential part of their program? Some personal trainers don’t offer nutritional support at all, and others charge extra for these services.
- Is the personal trainer interested in your spiritual and emotional wellness as part of a comprehensive plan to help you maintain a natural and healthy lifestyle? Many of life’s challenges can be helped by exercising, eating right, and practicing yoga and mindfulness.
- Ask about the trainer’s fitness philosophy and how your experience with them will be different than with the other candidates. This is the best way to make sure your goals and the trainer’s methods match.
- Does the personal trainer have liability insurance? Accidents happen even under the best conditions and your safety is very important.
Personal training is about more than working out. Ask the right questions and you’ll succeed in finding the best personal trainers in the Fort Myers area. When you choose to work with Green Physique, you will see positive results. Call us at (470) 604-0038 for a free consultation. Can’t meet us in person? Check out our online services page.