Finding a fitness, diet & nutrition coach in Cape Coral isn’t as hard as you think. Look no further than Green Physique located in beautiful Pine Island, FL.
If you feel like you have already tried everything but see that scale keep creeping upward, we have a solution. Green Physique’s owner, Tim Shevlin, can help you with all your fitness, diet, and nutrition goals.
Tim’s passion for personal health and wellness began in college when he was able to successfully rehab his own herniated disc and overcome some self-destructive addictions. He made it his goal to offer other people the training and motivation to achieve their own maximum health and happiness objectives.
As a Certified Fitness Trainer, Certified Nutrition Specialist, Certified Exercise Therapist, Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Instructor, and a Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Group Facilitator, Tim offers the encouragement and motivational education necessary for comprehensive improvement. You have come to the right place!
Try Something Different
Allowing Tim and his team of experts to coach you through this process will provide you with a completely different fitness, diet, and nutrition experience. You can look forward to:
- Customized Strategies– Diet books and other generic plans you have been using thus far are designed to be a one-size-fits-all process. But they don’t work because each person has a unique story and set of circumstances. You need customized strategies to become your best self.
- Support and Guidance- Again, diet books and other methods don’t make it easy to achieve what you are looking for. You need someone in your corner who has your best in mind and is there to support and guide you through this process.
- Short-Term Wins and Long-Term Focus– With our help, you can meet your goals at a pace that will enable you to maintain them. When we lose weight too quickly, there’s a huge chance it will come right back. Small steps toward our intended goals are always best.
- Fresh Perspective– We understand that self-analysis is hard but, when you have the expertise of a Certified Nutrition Specialist, you’ll experience a fresh perspective on life changes that can help you.
- Improved Focus- Investing in ourselves can be a challenge. A trained coach can help you prioritize your self-care.
- Collaboration- You know yourself better than anyone else, but our coaches are nutrition and fitness experts. We’ll collaborate to figure out which steps are right for you.
If you are searching for a comprehensive experience with a fitness, diet & nutrition coach in Cape Coral, FL, Green Physique has exactly what you need. To learn more, or schedule your first session, give us a call today at (470) 604-0038, or contact us online!