Precor Inner Thigh Machine
The hip adductor or Precor inner thigh machine works the hip adductor muscles. These muscles are important for making the tightening the legs, and giving strength, balance, and symmetry to the lower body. Knee pain often comes from an imbalance in abductor and adductor muscles, by strengthening both evenly your knees will be in straight line with your legs.
Primary Muscles Used
Precor Inner Thigh Instructions
- Sit on the Precor inner thigh machine and put your foot on the rests and your knees outside the knee pads.
- Move the leg rests out until a mild stretch is felt in your inner thighs. This is your starting point.
- Keep your back pressed tight on the seat, tighten your stomach, and place your hands on the handles.
- Slowly bring your legs together.
- When the leg pads are touching, pause briefly and squeeze your legs together.
- Slowly bring your legs back out to the starting position.
Tim's list of benefits for the Precor Inner Thigh Machine
- The hip abductors are closely related to the core muscles and are crucial for balance and athletic activity.
- Due to extended time spent sitting during the day, many people develop weak abductor and adductor muscles.
- When these muscles become weakened your knees can bow out, causing knee pain as time goes on without this imbalance being corrected.
- This is a great exercise for tightening up the inner thighs. This is the idea behind the Thighmaster.
- The cool thing about the Precor inner and outer thigh machine is you can work both muscle groups with this one machine, making supersetting easy.
Are you ready to take your workouts to the next level? Are you interested in getting great recipe ideas? Do you want customized mindfulness excises and nutrition? We will set you up with your own custom program whether you workout in a gym, at your home, or anywhere in-between. Get real results, from a real expert! Click here to sign up!
Click here to go back to the exercise list.