Precor Leg Curl
Click here for a free training session!
Precor Leg Curl Instructions
- Set the back pad so when you sit down, about 1/4 of your upper leg is extended past the pad. To make sure you are in the correct spot, check to see if the hinge of your knee is even with the bolt where the machine pivots. The bolt is the pivot point of the machine and you want to be in line with it.
- Adjust the foot pad so it rests just above your ankle on your lower calves.
- Bring the leg curl arm as low as far up as it can go comfortably for you.
- Sit down, press your lower back into the back rest and grab the handles.
- Slowly push your legs down by curling your hamstrings.
- Make sure you can go at least to 90 degrees, but continue and go as far down as you can.
- Slowly bring the weight back up.