Precor Leg Extension
Click here for a free training session!
Precor Leg Extension Instructions
- Set the back pad so when you sit down, about 1/4 of your upper leg is extended past the pad. To make sure you are in the correct spot, check to see if the hinge of your knee is even with the bolt where the machine pivots. The bolt is the pivot point of the machine and you want to be in line with it.
- Adjust the foot pad so it rests just above your ankle on your shins.
- Bring the leg extension arm as low as far back as it can go comfortably for you.
- Sit down, press your lower back into the back rest and grab the handles.
- Pull your toes back and up.
- Slowly extend your legs up until your legs are straight.
- Pause at the top and slowly bring the weight back down.