Precor Seated Cable Row
Click here for a free training session!
Precor Seated Cable Row Instructions
- Sit on the bench with your knees resting just under the knee pad and your feet on the foot bar.
- The handle that comes with the Precor seated row is actually a great handle, just wide enough for everyone to benefit from.
- Lean forward and grab the handle with a neutral grip, palms facing each other.
- Brace the abdominals and pull your shoulder blades back.
- Pull the handle and weight back toward the lower abdomen while trying not to use the momentum of the row too much by moving the torso backward with the arms.
- Target the middle to upper back by keeping your back straight and squeezing your shoulder blades together as you row, make sure to keep your chest out.
- Return the handle forward under tension to full stretch, remembering to keep that back straight even though flexed at the hips.