Precor Tricep Press
Click here for a free training session!
Precor Tricep Press Instructions
- Set the seat height so when you sit down the upper handles are even with the center of your chest.
- Set the back rest so when you sit down and grab the handles there is a mild stretch in your shoulders.
- Sit down, press your lower back into the back rest and grab the handles with a neutral grip, palms facing each other.
- Bring your elbows tight to your body and keep them in and down throughout this lift..
- Slowly press the weight forward, focusing on pushing with the muscles of your triceps.
- You will feel like you are extending your arms, not pressing.
- Stop when your arms are straight, do not lock your elbows, as you pause at the top of this lift.
- Slowly return the weight back to the starting position, stopping just before the weights rest on the stack.