Core Stabilized Chest Press
The core stabilized chest press is a great exercise for strengthening the core, and creating balance. As with any exercise band workout, you can do this exercise anywhere.
Primary Muscles Used
Core Stabilized Chest Press Instructions
Anchor your exercise band about chest height.
- Extend your arm fully, facing away from the anchor point.
- Slowly walk forward creating the desired tension in the exercise band.
- Tighten your core.
- While keeping your body very still and tight, slowly bring your hand back towards your chest by bending your elbow.
- When your hand reaches your shoulder, pause.
- Then slowly press your hand forward until your arm is straight.
- Pause and repeat.
Tim's list of benefits for the Core Stabilized Chest Press
- By standing and keeping still you are utilizing your stabilizer muscles.
- This is a great exercise to rehab a sore back as you are strengthening your core muscles without movement.
- The core stabilized chest press will help your balance by pulling on one side of the body.
Are you ready to take your workouts to the next level? Are you interested in getting great recipe ideas? Do you want customized mindfulness excises and nutrition? We will set you up with your own custom program whether you workout in a gym, at your home, or anywhere in-between. Get real results, from a real expert! Click here to sign up!
Click here to go back to the full exercise list.