Exercise Band Single Arm Lateral Raise
The exercise band single arm lateral raise is a great addition to any workout program. This exercise will add more definition to your shoulder than any other.
Primary Muscles Used
Exercise Band Single Arm Lateral Raise Instructions
- Hold the left handle in your left hand.
- Place other side of resistance band on the floor and stand on it with your right foot, feet hip-width apart.
- Stand tall with back straight, abs engaged, left arm at your side, palm facing inward, and right hand on your hip.
- Slowly raise your arm up keeping your elbow slightly bent.
- Raise your arm up until your hand is even with your shoulders.
- Slowly bring your arm back down.
Repeat on the other side.
Tim's list of benefits for the Exercise Band Single Arm Lateral Raise
- The exercise band single arm lateral raise uses one arm at a time, making sure your shoulders develop evenly.
- When you hold the other end of the band with your opposing foot, you are creating pull and stretch even at the bottom of the lift which lets you perform the exercise through a greater range of motion.
- This exercise is great for increasing definition in your shoulders.
Are you ready to take your workouts to the next level? Are you interested in getting great recipe ideas? Do you want customized mindfulness excises and nutrition? We will set you up with your own custom program whether you workout in a gym, at your home, or anywhere in-between. Get real results, from a real expert! Click here to sign up!
Click here to go back to the full exercise list.