Shoulder Blade Down Rhomboid Squeeze
The Shoulder Blades Down Rhomboid Squeeze using exercise bands is a great exercise for upper back stabilization.
Primary Muscles Used
Shoulder Blade Down Rhomboid Squeeze Instructions
- Anchor your exercise band on something that is about a foot above your head when standing.
- Grab the with a firm grip.
- Step back away from the anchor to create a little resistance. The farther you step away the greater the resistance.
- Start with your arms straight out from your shoulders.
- Keeping your arms straight, slowly bring your arms down towards your side.
- When your arms are even with your hips, bring your shoulder blades together and down.
- Pause and squeeze.
- Slowly return to the starting position.
Tim's list of benefits for the Shoulder Blade Down Rhomboid Squeeze
- By using exercise bands you increase the number of stabilizer muscles that are being used.
- Exercise bands can be used almost anywhere so there is no excuse for not getting this exercise in.
- Upper back development is very important for good posture, and in todays culture with phones and computers causing us to hunch over.
- By contracting the glutes you really develop a better base of balance for every day life.
Are you ready to take your workouts to the next level? Are you interested in getting great recipe ideas? Do you want customized mindfulness excises and nutrition? We will set you up with your own custom program whether you workout in a gym, at your home, or anywhere in-between. Get real results, from a real expert! Click here to sign up!
Click here to go back to the full exercise list.