Precor Bicep Curl
The Precor bicep curl machine is a great isolation exercise for the biceps. This specific machine is pretty cool because with the simple click of a lever turns the bicep curl into a tricep extension! That really works well if you are supersetting biceps and triceps. The Vitality line of Precor products are pretty cool, the one detriment is that because it works opposing muscles groups, the range of motion is slightly limited.
Primary Muscles Used
Precor Bicep Curl Instructions
- Start by adjusting the seat so when you sit down and put your arms over the pads, your armpits rest on the pad.
- Grab the handles with an underhand grip.
- Align your elbows with the bolt that is the pivot point of the machine.
- Slowly squeeze your bicep, pulling the weight up towards your face.
- Pause at the top and squeeze your biceps.
- Return to the starting position.
Benefits of the Precor Bicep Curl
- Curls work the biceps muscles at the front of the upper arm, and also the muscles of the lower arm, the brachialis and brachioradialis. You use these muscles anytime you pick something up, which is common throughout daily life.
- Strong upper arms help you in your daily activities, and when your arms are strong your back needs to put forth less effort.
- The Precor bicep curl lets you isolate the muscles of the biceps, taking out the possibility for swinging the body.
- Curls for the girls... Biceps look good, train them for the beach.
- By isolating the biceps you can get a little extra squeeze and focus on the bicep.
- Go light and make sure you are lined up properly, this exercise will help you learn how to get a peak contraction out of your arms.
- The Precor Vitality line allows you to work multiple body parts on one machine, maximizing your space requirement.
Are you ready to take your workouts to the next level? Are you interested in getting great recipe ideas? Do you want customized mindfulness excises and nutrition? We will set you up with your own custom program whether you workout in a gym, at your home, or anywhere in-between. Get real results, from a real expert! Click here to sign up!
Click here to go back to the exercise list.